We are seeking a talented, motivated Freelance Graphic Designer to collaborate with our creative team. You will develop visual concepts, coordinate images with copywriters and art directors, and create visual assets to be used in campaigns, websites, and printed materials. This role requires a highly creative and imaginative individual who can operate within the framework of our style and brand guidelines to produce original, provocative, and engaging visual content. Our ideal candidate has a strong portfolio of successful design work, a bachelor’s degree in graphic design, and comprehensive, expert-level knowledge of Adobe Suite and related design software.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage directly with client representatives and creative directors during project briefs to ensure a unified, client-centered approach to visual solutions
- Working within brand and style guidelines, deliver novel visual solutions that support larger campaign goals
- Make recommendations on updating style guidelines where appropriate
- Create specialized assets for use on social media, out-of-home installations, or wherever necessary
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design preferred
- Extensive portfolio of successful design work, especially within an agency context
- Comprehensive knowledge of design software, including Adobe Suite
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
|Job Category||Creative Services|
Job SummaryWe're looking for several real estate virtual assistants who can work remotely to assist me on my daily business as well as personal tasks. You will be primarily working on tasks related to the real estate industry as I have a successfully growing realtor business. The ideal candidate would be willing to work in my time zone, must be organized and have prior experience in the real estate industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Send out new property deals to customers.
- Regularly share property photos on our social media handle and create attractive posts.
- Manage customer queries and respond to them with the relevant pre-set template.
- Customer follow-up.
- Constantly research for new leads and maintain database for the same.
- Research for market trends and news and communicate it on a weekly basis.
- Create presentation and property marketing materials.
- Manage appointments and schedule and send reminders.
- Prior experience in a similar role in the real estate industry
- Soft-spoken and good customer management skills
- Well-versed with lead generations tools and techniques.
- Willing to work in a client's time zone.
|Job Category||Virtual Staff|
SAGE Virtual Staffing is a US based agency assisting businesses with more effective ways of handling daily operations by providing and managing their virtual staffing needs. The core of our duty is to provide virtual support to businesses and busy professionals who understand the need to create time for other important assignments. Our company provides immense benefit to executives, corporations and government agencies throughout the United States. We handle their executive administrative tasks so that our clients can focus on-closing deals, meeting deadlines, building their businesses and relationships. Full Job Description
- We are seeking a inside sales representative that has a passion for helping people and growing businesses while having unlimited earning potential.
- Use company CRM systems in line with procedure.
- Follow-up on SAGE generated leads. You can also create your own.
- Work to monthly KPIs to ensure monthly and annual sales targets are achieved.
- Ensuring sufficient and relevant information for each order is passed through the sales process accordingly.
- Sales pro with a Willingness to Grow and Learn
- Driven Sales Professional
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Unlimited Earning Potential
- Sales Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- CRM software: 1 year (Preferred)
DescriptionWe are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely. As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Zoom, Google Docs, Loom, Microsoft Office. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Schedule meetings
- Book travel and accommodations
- Manage a contact list
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Organize managers’ calendars
- Perform market research
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Address employees administrative queries
- Provide customer service as first point of contact
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
|Job Category||Virtual Staff|